Tuesday, November 16, 2010

11/15-11/19 I am thankful for...

I am thankful for so many things in my life. A lot of times, I take the things I have for granted and don’t realize how good I have it. Times like this and around Thanksgiving always help to open my eyes. One of the things that I am most thankful for is my family. I have the greatest family and couldn’t ask for a better one. My parents are so supportive and have helped me become the person that I am. They are always there for me no matter what and I don’t know what I would do without them. My brother, Derek, is also a huge part of my life. He is one of my best friends and always will be. I am thankful for the house I live in, and the simple things, like having food and clothes. Some people aren’t fortunate enough to have the basic necessities in life and I think to myself that I have all that and more. I am also thankful for my good health. So many people in this world are sick and suffering diseases and I’m a perfectly healthy person for the most part. I am thankful for so much whether it be the shoes on my feet or my life overall. My friends and relatives are really great too. The best times I’ve had and most memories I’ve made have been with them and because of them. I am really thankful for food because I LOVE food. Some of my favorites are fruit, chocolate, Honey Bunches of Oats, pasta, and more. I love sports so I’m thankful for them and that I am able to participate. Also, although it is a pain, I am thankful for my education. My education will hopefully lead me to be successful someday and continue to live a happy life. I could go on and on with things I am thankful for. I am a happy and healthy person and I’m thankful for the life that I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment