Wednesday, November 3, 2010

11/1-11/5 Dream Job

There are many jobs that I have considered for my future. One job that I’ve never really considered realistic, is hosting my own television show. I think it would be so cool to have your own talk show like Ellen Degeneres, Oprah Winfrey, or Rachael Ray. I am very outgoing and love to talk which is why the job would be perfect for me. Talk shows are not only interesting, but fun at the same time. Ellen, Oprah, and Rachael are all super rich because of the publicity they get from being on air. Also, how cool would it be to be famous? Everyone dreams of being famous when they are young, so becoming a talk show host would be a dream come true! I also love to help others and these talk show hosts usually do just that. They give away prizes and money like it means nothing to them. If you’ve ever watched a talk show, you are aware that a lot of things they talk about or do on the show are very interesting. I rarely watch them, but when I do, I always enjoy it. Talk show hosts also get to meet a lot of other famous people. They have interviews or just invite celebrities to come and sit down and talk. Being famous, and meeting other stars would be amazing. I am currently the anchor of our school’s news station and I love it. I’m not afraid to be on camera and love to make people smile on a daily basis. I would love to be a talk show host when I get older.

No comments:

Post a Comment