Friday, November 12, 2010

11/8-11/12 Three People

Although it is hard to choose just three, three people that I would love to sit down and have lunch with are David Beckham, my great grandpa, and my old dog, Asti. David Beckham is not only a gorgeous human being, but an amazing soccer player. We both love the game and it would be really cool to hear some tips or experiences that he had. He seems like a pretty cool guy and I would love to meet him. Secondly, I would like to have lunch with my great grandpa. My great grandpa, George Klopfer, passed away a few years ago. I miss him and would love to get another chance to see him and talk to him again. He always had stories to tell and never fell short of making me laugh. He loved when we came to visit and I always enjoyed my time spent with him. Everyone loved Great Grandpa and it would be so nice to spend time with him just one more time. He was the first person who passed away in my family that I was actually close with and it really hit me. Lastly, even though she is an animal, I would love to spend time with my old dog, Asti. My parents had Asti before I was even born, so I grew up with her in my life. She was always there and a part of our family. I loved playing with her or just laying with her whenever I wanted. Eventually, she got old and sick and passed away. It was really rough on me and the rest of my family and I miss her. I would love to spend time with Asti and it would bring back many childhood memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment