Tuesday, November 30, 2010

11/29-12/3 Picture Reaction


This picture caught my attention because it is very pretty. There are tons of butterflies all piled up a tree in what looks to be a forest. The colors of this photograph are really neat. I like how some of the butterflies are really bright orange and colorful and the others are dull and plain colored. The bright ones are very vibrant and stand out to me. I also like the background in this photo. The trees seem extremely tall and I can picture myself standing on the ground looking up at them. The sky is such a pretty blue and I like how the sun shines through so brightly. The photo is captured perfectly. It makes me think of summer and seeing butterflies fluttering by. This summer, at the Alden Malachowski Memorial Ceremony, there was a release of butterflies. There were tons of butterflies in the box and although it was a bit too cold, the butterflies all came out. This picture reminds me of the butterfly release because rarely do you see so many butterflies in one place. It also reminds me of the Butterfly Conservatory. I went there when I was younger and it was amazing to see all the butterflies. I imagine a little forest just for the butterflies to live in, like the conservatory. Also, it seems to me as though monarchs are one of the most popular types of butterflies. I think they are really cool to look at which is probably why I was attracted to this picture. It is very peaceful and pleasing to look at. They look like they are in a place that never gets cold and is always that pretty. The butterflies seem to be connected like a family and they fly together and rest together. Their food could be on that tree which is why they all flocked to it. They surround the tree so that we can’t even see it. Butterflies seem peaceful and harmless and this picture just emphasizes that.

No comments:

Post a Comment