Tuesday, September 21, 2010

9/20-9/24 Present

Right now, I am pretty happy with my life and love a lot of things about it. First of all, I love my family. My parents are so supportive and I get along great with both of them. They are pretty reasonable for the most part and I can have fun with them. Even though my brother is away at college, I think we have grown closer. We fight less and keep in touch. Also, I love hanging out with my friends. Social events are my kind of thing and I love going out with my girls. We always have a good time no matter what we do. I like having my license and being able to drive to my friends or go places with my friends on my own time. I love sports and have a passion for soccer. Playing soccer is like an anti-drug for me. I love high intensity games and being challenged to play at a higher level. I also love traveling for soccer with my Empire team. We spend entire weekends together and it’s so much fun to bond. School right now is not too bad either. I look forward to my late arrival every other day because it means an extra hour and a half of sleep! My schedule isn’t filled with hard classes right now either so I don’t get much work outside of school. Football games are one of my favorite things during the fall season. Whether it’s the Alden Bulldogs, Buffalo Bills, or St. Lawrence Saints, I love cheering and getting excited for the games. It’s always fun to get a win but I mostly just look forward to a good game. I enjoy the simple things like sleep, food, and shopping as well. I’m very happy right now and I’m lucky to have the life I do.

2 comments:

  1. You are so lucky. You are even luckier by getting crowned homecoming queen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have known you and Derek for a pretty long time now and it's nice knowing you two have a nice bond like that. And as far as sports being your anti-drug i feel as if it is the same for me with basketball, football and baseball.

    ReplyDelete