Wednesday, September 29, 2010

9/27-10/1 Favorite Season

When asked to choose my favorite season, it’s very difficult to pick just one. I like all of the seasons for different reasons but one that I really enjoy is summer. I love summer because I love the sun. It’s so relaxing to lay out by our pool or even on the hot sand at a beach. You can wear cute sun dresses and summer outfits and get a real nice tan. Also, the weather is nice so you can spend a lot of time outside. There are so many things that you can do outside such as walking, riding bikes, swimming, and pretty much any game in the nice weather. I also love summer because it’s a break from school. No school means no homework, sleeping in, and more free time! Rather than just having weekends to hang out with friends and stay out late, you have the whole week. In the summer, I also work so I am making money! I enjoy my job and I have a very flexible work schedule which is very convenient. At the end of every summer falls my birthday and I LOVE my birthday. I love the presents, sweets, family parties, and having a party for my friends. It’s a great way to end the summer. I think summer stands out to me because it is an overall relaxing, fun season. Sure, it gets very hot, but a little sun never hurts. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love summer because I don't have to go to school. Also, I get to go swimming in my aunt's pool. :)

    ReplyDelete