Tuesday, September 21, 2010

9/20-9/24 Future

As a senior, I have been forced to really think about my future. Once I graduate I want to go to a small liberal arts college. I'd like to be about two to five hours away from home and I want to dorm. I also plan on playing soccer in college at a Division III school. The distance wouldn't be any issue for me because I know my parents would come to watch my soccer games and I'd still be able to go home on all the breaks. At college I will make many new friends and have some of the best times of my life. Some colleges that I have been considering are Allegheny, Hobart, Hamilton, Union, Hiram, and more. At whichever college I choose, I want to major in Market Management to become a Pharmaceutical Sales Representative. I understand that this job is very competitive and may require a lot of travel. It really doesn't bother me though, because the job seems to fit me perfectly. My goal in life is simply to live a happy, successful life. I want to have a great career that I enjoy doing and eventually start a family. I'd like to live in a cute suburban town but wouldn't mind living in the city for a few years before I have a family. My husband will be a successful businessman that was a former football player. We will have three kids, two boys and one girl. Our house will be large and I will drive and Escalade. Overall, I hope to live a happy healthy live with the people I love most.

1 comment:

  1. For some reason, i can see all of this happening in the future for you! Hobart college is a great college, they have a beatiful campus.

    ReplyDelete