Thursday, October 28, 2010

My Role Model

My mother is a positive role model in my life. I love her and look up to her because she is a good example of how I want to be. She has always been there for me no matter what, supporting me and pushing me to do better. My mom has helped me become the person that I am and I love her for it. Unlike a lot of mothers, not only does she act as a mother, but as a best friend to me. She loves to talk and is always up for some fun. She knows how to have a good time and laugh, but at the same time is hard-working. She is good at what she does and is always putting her family first. My mom is a successful Guidance Counselor that guides not only me, but many other students throughout the school. I know that she has impacted others’ lives as well as my own. My mom has good morals which she passed on to me. Sure we disagree and get into little fights, but we can always work it out somehow. I can count on her to get something done or be there for me whenever I need her. She can get stressed out easily but gets over it shortly after. We are both very busy people and she manages her time well. Time management is a concept that I’m still trying to grasp and my mother helps me with this a whole lot. When I am older, I want to be the kind of mother that she is to me. I want to be a cool mom that everyone likes but yet not afraid to lay down the law for my child. She is also very involved and knows what’s going on. She’s also up-to-date and stylish, which I like to believe is partly due to me. :) My mom constantly sets examples for me even when she doesn’t know it. Ever since I was little I have learned from her by her actions and words. People tell me all the time that I’m just like my mother and although I shake my head and disagree, I know that it’s somewhat true and I’m satisfied with it because she is such a great woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment