Wednesday, December 8, 2010

12/6-12/10 Childhood Show

One of my favorite shows as a child was Lizzie McGuire. I was about 8 or 9 years old when I was really into this show. It aired on Disney Channel along with several other shows that I liked to watch. Hillary Duff was the star of the show and she played a junior-high school girl. She had a brother named Matt who lived to annoy her. He made her life miserable every chance he got. Lizzie had two best friends that she was always with and could count on for anything. The show covered her life in school, with boys, and at home. I really liked this show because it was very realistic and I could relate to it. I was almost Lizzie’s age and it gave me an image of what my junior-high years would be like. I always remember relating to the annoying brother. My brother reminded me of this kid at some points because my brother and I would fight A LOT. Another show that I used to love when I was really young was Sesame Street. Sesame Street was an extremely popular show for toddlers and still is today. The characters in the show were all so goofy and fun which made it fun to watch. I didn’t know at the time, but Sesame Street is actually very educational. As a little kid, I learned songs, counting, and my ABC’s from Sesame Street. I remember watching it every morning at my babysitter, Liz Breyer’s, house. I hope a show like Sesame Street is around when I have kids so that they can have an enjoyable show to watch like I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment