Tuesday, October 19, 2010

10/18-10/22 Is Nate Bailey the Boss?

I’m going to be honest, Nate Bailey is the boss. Honestly, I’ve never really heard anyone refer to themselves as boss until Nate started it. Who really knows what a boss is or what it means to be “boss”? I sure as heck don’t but I know that when I hear it, I relate it to Nate. He gave this name to himself and is so persistent and adamant about it that EVERYONE knows that’s what he calls himself. Everyone is bashing Nate but I have to give him credit for creating “boss”. He knows what’s up and is not afraid to show it. He makes it clear to everyone that he loves himself and his life and is the greatest. He may have given himself this name because of his performance on the football field this season. Nate has been tearing it up, and believe me, he knows it. Let’s just remember the video we watched on the news of Nate’s touchdown. Now that’s a true boss. I think to be a boss you have to love yourself and Nate couldn’t make that more obvious. Nobody really conforms to the idea of Nate being “boss” but his friends are definitely aware. In Nate’s eyes, people should bow down to him as he passes through the hall and respect him. He’s fresh and fly, coming to school every day dressed to impress. He’s also got the swagger that shows he’s the man. When I signed Nate’s yearbook last year, no joke, EVERYONE that signed it had used the word “boss”. Things such as “The Boss”, “Nate Boss Bailey”, “The Boss Man”, and more appeared on the pages. Even when writing this article I wanted to use the word “boss” to describe Nate. I’m NOT saying Nate is the greatest person alive or godlike at all, just saying, Nate Bailey is OBVIOUSLY the boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment