Wednesday, October 20, 2010

10/18-10/22 Oh so scary!

I’ve seen many scary movies and been to many haunted houses but one of the creepiest places I’ve been to is Delaware Rd. Delaware is in Clarence and it is a vacant road where the Klu Klux Klan supposedly hung people. I’ve walked down it a few times and nothing too crazy has happened. The last time I was there though, we started walking down it and heard snapping in the trees. We ran back to the truck as fast as we could, because we are babies. So we drove down it to get a hold of ourselves and after, tried to walk down it again. As we were walking, we saw bright lights behind us and an old car was coming at us full speed. I happened to be a little further down the road though and I dashed off the road as fast I could, trying to get back to the truck. I fell into a ditch and was scrambling to get up. When the car passed and we were all freaking out, it wasn’t over. It put its break lights on so we quickly got into the truck and as we were about to pull out, the car came full speed in reverse at us. It continued to follow us off of Delaware Rd for a while, tailgating us big time. After a while, it finally passed and we were relieved but definitely freaked out.

Another thing that is very scary to me is the movie “When A Stranger Calls”. This movie was awful for me because when it came out, I was doing a lot of babysitting. Almost every time I babysit now, I think of the movie and some body in the house. It is about a high school girl who goes to babysit and keeps getting creepy phone calls. She finds out that the call is coming from inside the house. The girl then has to fight for hers and the children’s lives. It scares me so much because it is so realistic. A lot of scary movies are about vampires or mutated, possessed people but “When A Stranger Calls” was different. I’ll never feel one hundred percent safe when babysitting ever again!

No comments:

Post a Comment