Thursday, October 14, 2010

Best Band Ever!



One of my favorite musical groups to listen to is the Black Eyed Peas. The Black Eyed Peas is a pop/hip-hop group consisting of four members. The members are will.i.am, Taboo, apl.de.ap, and Fergie. They formed in 1995 and have been gaining popularity ever since. I have been listening to them for quite a while now. I enjoy their music so much, because it is always upbeat and makes you want to dance. They have many catchy songs that you can’t help but playing over and over again. Many of their songs can be heard at dances or parties because of their modern energy. Just last year, I purchased their new album, The E.N.D. (The Energy Never Dies). This album was amazing and a huge success. It consisted of hit songs such as “Boom Boom Pow”, “I Gotta Feeling”, “Imma Be”, and so much more. I would play this CD all the time, whether I was just relaxing at home, or in the car. It wasn’t long before my family and friends learned to love the Black Eyed Peas as well. My friends were buying the album and we could jam out to all the songs. More songs on the album also started playing on the radio and when they did, I already knew them! I love being able to sing along to each track. Their style is trendy and fresh and the beats are irresistible. I can’t think of a song that I don’t like. Although they haven’t always been the best live or on stage, the Black Eyed Peas ‘music is incredibly entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment