Friday, October 15, 2010

Best Meal Ever!


It’s very difficult for me to choose the best meal I’ve ever had. I can’t think of a certain meal that was my favorite but a delicious meal that I recently had was a spaghetti dinner. I always like spaghetti; it is a simple but very good meal. This special time though, I had the Girls Varsity Soccer team over to my house after a practice for dinner. Dinner was prepared and on the table as soon as we got to my house which was great because we were all hungry! We had spaghetti, meatballs, garlic bread, and salad. Everything was DELICIOUS. My grandma made homemade sauce and my dad made the meatballs from scratch. The garlic bread was made from fresh loaves of French bread with garlic spread and cheese on top. I started out with salad and then proceeded to eat my spaghetti and meatballs! I even had a second helping because it was so good. After stuffing myself with the mouth-watering main course, it was time for dessert! Some of my teammates brought different desserts to help out with the meal. We had chocolate chip cookies, banana bars, sugar cookies with frosting, and mint flavored brownies. I think I had one of each dessert because they were all so good and I couldn’t decide on just one. All of teammates kept saying how great the meal was and I couldn’t agree more. My parents really went all out with the meal. I think we will have to have another spaghetti dinner very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment