Wednesday, January 5, 2011

1/3-1/7 2011

2011 has just begun and I’m excited for it what it has in store. It is weird to think that this is the year I graduate from high school. It always seemed as though it would never come. I will complete my very last year of grade school and will be taking a very big step in my life onto college. Although I am not quite sure which college I will be attending, I know that I will be dorming and living at least an hour away from home. Before I graduate, I will complete my last season of high school basketball, attend my Senior year Prom, and participate in the last Battle of the Classes. I also will be taking challenging classes including College Calculus, College Chemistry, AP English and Literature, and Social Honors. I plan on doing a couple overnights at different colleges to get a feel for the place. I’m looking forward to summer 2011. There will be a bunch of graduation parties for my friends including my own to plan and prepare for. I will most likely take a summer job at Darien Lake in the Games Department again. I’m sure I will attend a couple concerts and of course, travel for soccer. In early September, I will be celebrating my 18th birthday!! I’m growing up fast and will be able to drive after nine! Even though it may not happen, I hope to invest in a car in 2011. I think it’s about time. Come August, I will be moving off to college where I will start training camp for soccer. I’m excited for college and soccer and am anxious to start. Before I go, I will be spending a lot of time with my family and friends at home. Even though I’ll be making new friends, I will miss everyone here. I have a feeling that 2011 is going to treat me good and I’m excited for its turnout.

No comments:

Post a Comment