Tuesday, January 4, 2011

1/3-1/7 2010!

2010 was a very good year and many memorable events took place. In March of 2010, I got my license. This was a huge deal because everyone waits for the day that they can drive. I passed my road test on my first attempt only losing ten points. Being able to drive makes things SO much easier. In May, I attended my junior year Prom. This was a big deal because I spent a lot of time preparing and planning for it on Prom Committee. It ended up going to Lancaster Prom as well that year. Both Proms were tons of fun and a good time. Junior year in school was a lot of work. In July, my family vacationed to the Outerbanks for my grandparents’ 50th wedding anniversary. This was my third time in OBX and yet it never got dull. Also over the summer, I attended many concerts including Brad Paisley, John Mayer, Toby Keith, Backstreet Boys, and Kid Cudi. I love concerts and each one was a blast. In June, I played in the famous Gus Macker 3v3 Basketball Tournament in Buffalo. My team ended up placing second after hard-fought street ball games. Also in the summer, I had my first job at Darien Lake. I was a games attendant and got to talk on a microphone all day. In 2010, I joined a new premier soccer team called Blackwatch. I also attended many soccer showcases and began to get recruited by colleges. This is the year that the college searching began. I visited many campuses and learned a lot about college life. I started my senior year in 2010 and so far have been enjoying it. I was named Homecoming Queen and took care of business as the senior class became 4-0 in Powderpuff football. I finished my last season of high school soccer and we placed 2nd in the division. I got to cheer the Varsity Football team on as they went very far in the season. So many more great things happened in 2010 that I cannot even think of. All in all, it was a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment